What is the "Discipline of Trading Psychology?" 

  • It is a state of mind.  
  • A "care-free" state of mind that allows you to create the life you dream of - whether financial independence through trading the markets, or a mindset of growth to achieve other goals you may choose to adopt.
  • It is a thought process of no longer subscribing to common trading myths...and no longer being a "fake trader."

It is an understanding that the dynamics of goal achievement are within your reach - if you "choose" to believe in, and instill, the unique thought processes you need to acquire to fulfill your financial and personal dreams.   

  • Mark Douglas is considered the "Guru" of trading psychology alongside Paula, and the first of several award-winning books "The Disciplined Trader™" was written together, from Paula's perspective as a floor trader along with Mark's perspective as a broker and trader.  Their first two books including "Trading in the Zone™" are industry classics; along with several of their other trading books ("Independent Prosperity," "The Complete Trader" and more) which are taught at some of the most prestigious universities including the Wharton School of Business, UCLA, and University of Michigan to name a few. 

  • "Paula T" is an award-winning author of 20+ books, Wall Street Mogul, and Indie Film producer -  and collaborated with Mark for decades beginning with their first book "The Disciplined Trader."  They have traveled the world since 1989 teaching traders how to think appropriately to take the most they can out of the market at any given moment.

What does that entail?

Mark and Paula initially brought the psychological approach to the trading community beginning in the 1980s - when no one had heard of, much less knew about, the concept previously.  Their ground-breaking materials opened the minds of traders across the planet to understand that analysis is not everything needed to create and sustain prosperity -  in other words, that the right mindset was also necessary to sustain profits.  "Paula T" expanded their original psychology to include prosperity discipline materials for traders beginning in 1999 - which continued the foundation for all of their collaborations forward.  This approach is what Mark and Paula T began teaching jointly in the 1990sand up to today, to private trader, and investment groups - which is now made available to the general trading public for the first time.

So you have to ask yourself -

"What is it about my thinking methodology that is limiting my success, keeping me from my wealth?"

Are you a "fake trader"?

Every one of us has the innate ability to achieve our highest financial goals!  But if you do not believe that you can, then you won't.  It is as simple as that.  You may believe in yourself 95% - but the remaining 5% of doubt will stop you, will make you hesitate, and keep you from achieving what you may think you deserve, and, what you believe you can accomplish. 

So, if you don't know the answer to the above question, then give our office a call for your free 30-minute chat and see if you fall into the category of a "fake trader."  Take a few moments to visit our website.   "Paula T" - combines her background as a floor trader, with a Masters in Counseling,  a PhD in Philosophy, and as a best-selling author to assist you with:

  • determining what your goals are,
  • developing the unique mindset and skills needed to become the success you dream of, and
  • maintaining that focus to sustain your success forward!